Acumatica works with any popular web-browser so sales teams can work from the office, from home, or while traveling. Unlike SaaS solutions, Acumatica allows you to control where you deploy your server and you can continue using the software if you stop paying maintenance fees.
Acumatica sales automation is pre-integrated with Acumatica financials to provide a single source of data and truth without integration and manual data processing. Sales forecasts, revenue reports, collections, and commissions utilize the same numbers to save your organization hours of effort frequently spent reconciling data.
Integrated Document Management
Acumatica sales automation allows employees to attach any digital document to leads, opportunities, and business accounts to reduce the time spent looking for data. Your sales and finance teams will no longer have to wonder which version of the contract a customer signed.
Acumatica aggregates leads gathered from your website, purchased from lists, acquired at trade shows, and entered manually. Leads can be automatically assigned and routed based on customized questions and criteria that you set. Security controls ensure that leads are only visible to authorized users.
Account and Contact Management
Leads can be converted into business accounts which are linked to contacts, activities, tasks, opportunities, cases, and documents to provide a 360 degree view of the account. Sales teams can be instantly aware of any recorded activity which will impact their account.
- Opportunity Management
- Opportunities provide a central place where team members can collaborate to describe deals, assign tasks, and record activities. Each opportunity is linked to items in your product catalog so when deals close, your finance team can quickly issue an invoice.
- Partner Management
- Acumatica allows you to assign leads to internal and external users. Detailed access controls allow your partners to manage accounts so your reporting provides a consolidated view of all your sales channels.
- Approvals and Workflow
- Manage permissions for each screen object and customize approvals to match your sales processes. Restrict rights to specific customer accounts to limit exposure of key sales activities.
- Email Templates
- Utilize email templates to send prospects and customers professional looking emails that are consistent with branding guidelines. Responses to emails sent from Acumatica are automatically tracked.
- Dashboards and Favorites
- Administrators can create announcements and default dashboards which can be customized by each salesperson to match their individual needs. Dashboards and favorites link salespeople to real-time information delivered in tabular or graphical form.